3. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate in this site. You warrant and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and capable of entering into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. The Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and graphics contained in or generated by the software, and associated data (collectively, “Software”) will be deemed to be licensed to you by Company for your personal, -Commercial, home use only. Company does not transfer title or intellectual property rights to the software and Company retains full and complete ownership of the software, as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute or reproduce the software, nor may you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the software into a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by the company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any way.
6. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or otherwise distributing any information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site, you grant the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives a permanent , non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the company’s Internet businesses, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, including without limitation any right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be reimbursed for User Content. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content to the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. By accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to copyright ownership and use of intellectual property laws. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively “Content”) in violation of the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party. You agree to abide by laws governing copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you are solely responsible for any violations of any applicable laws and for any infringement of third-party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit , or delivered or shipped with your user ID. The burden of proving that any content does not violate any laws or rights of any third party rests solely with you.
8. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is (a) defamatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; (b) advocate behavior